1. Corporate invasion at the federal level, the number one contributors of both Romney and Obama is Goldman Sachs, the international banking and investment firm. What does this mean to the American people? That both of the front runners main interest is NOT the American people, but the people that will keep them and their campaign rich. Goldman Sachs wants to make sure who ever wins will have Goldman Sachs best interest in mind. What interest do what your candidate to have.
2. Dirty politics – there is virtually no such thing as clean campaign. A presidential campaign, or any campaign for that matter, should be self promotional. Romney and Obama should have faith in the American people that their values, ideas, and views should be enough to win the American vote. Obviously from the campaign they do not feel confident that American will find them the most appealing candidate based on the facts, they have to bash other candidates as well. Campaigns like these are one of the reasons the American people are being robbed of good candidates.
3. Media bias – (MSNBC and FOX news)
4. Big Government – Mostly a democratic view, but Romney isn’t exactly bashing it either.
5. Crony capitalism – a capitalist economy in which success in business depends on close relationships between business people and government officials. (A fancy way of putting #1)
Hint: these charts may be one sided: but notice how far they lean to the left.
5. Representing the status quo
more to come