1) My Grandpa E. Dean McElroy – I don’t even know where to begin.2) My cousin Patrick – Patrick is the most intellectual person i know. He has a strong desire to learn, and travel. He is a man of honor which shows through his service. He has traveled all over making him a pit of knowledge
3) My mother – free spirit. Well rounded. Education from paralegal to horticulturist. The way she was able to find something she loves and pursue it. The Independence she game me and my brother growing up.
4) Henry Tellini – his determination through snow boarding, school, lacrosse. He also has a very strong sense of adventure and takes action on it. You will never hear him boasting about his accomplishments either.
5) Shirley McElroy – her and my grandpa showed me what true love is. She is one of the few women that could live by herself on a farm. She is truly independent. Very humble also.
6) Collin McElroy – quick wit and people skills. One of the most likable people I have ever met.
7) Tina Fey
8) Samuel James I’ve enjoyed his happy go lucky nature, his quick wit and amazing people schools. Even though it has caused him to become a minis society I also have always respected his ability to do what he pleases.
9) Maggie Doyle Ervin – Very smart. The one thing I look up to her the most for is she graduated high school early and took college classes during high school so she and traveled and lived in Ireland. She worked to survive waitressing before she went on to start college, and she wasn’t even behind in school.
10) Daddio – intelligent, hardworking, responsible, RELIABLE.
11) Grandpa Stock – vast knowledge